Feeds are a technique of sharing content of your website or articles. When you're playing from your website available for publication on other sites, give them a feed. Actually it is a code that they post your articles and blogs. There are several types of code-XML, RSS, Atom, etc., but essentially they are all different ways to access a feed.
The internet expert Sydney Johnston: "The beauty of a feed everyone wins." The article writer gains exposure, the reader learns about something of interest to them, and the online merchant receives an endless source of relevant content.
Feeds are useful in a variety of ways:
• They Eliminate spam filters. They are 100% opt-in, so readers can subscribe and unsubscribe at will. Feeds are directly to your subscribers, so you do not knock your face filters from their inbox.
• Feeds offer free content. One of the best ways to distinguish your site is interesting for readers to provide them education materials on topics related to the product you sell. If you sell toys toddler, chances are you do not want to study child development and write numerous articles on the subject, so find someone else already done and their feed available to your customers. The constant updating, applicable subject gives your visitors a reason to come back.
• Improve your search engine rankings they can. In the past search engines were not able to read feeds, but software is now available to translate into live links the engines can see. Search engines feel affection for fresh, dynamic content, so feeds are ideal. They provide relevant information that is automatically updated. Not only your customers get the facts they find, but search engines like your site and give it a better place.
• For Affiliate Marketers, they are an alternative to Banners. You not only give your customers valuable knowledge, but if they click through and buy something, you get credit. And unlike with banners, you do not look like you hang unwanted ads or spam.
• Your website Traffic will be increase. Everything you write, you must make available as a feed. When other sites pick up, it's free advertising for you-all their traffic is able to feed by clicking to your site. So you gain new potential customers that you otherwise would not have.